1. The Holy Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16,17)
We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, irrevocable and complete Word of God.
2. The Eternal Godhead (1 John 5:7)
We believe God is triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the three-in-one.
3. The Fall of Man (Romans 5:12)
We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection.
4. The Basis of Salvation (John 3:16, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9,10)
We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord.
5. Salvation Through Grace (Ephesians 2:8)
We believe that before salvation we have no righteousness of our own and must come to God through the righteousness of Christ.
6. Repentance and Acceptance (1 John 1:9)
We believe that upon sincere repentance and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ as Lord, we are justified before God.
7. The New Birth (2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 2:20, John 3:5-7)
We believe that the change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a literal one and is the result of being born of the Spirit of God.
8. Daily Christian Life (Hebrews 6:1)
We believe that it is the will of God that we live a sanctified and holy life, growing constantly in the Faith.
9. Water Baptism (Matthew 28:19)
We believe that baptism by immersion in water is an outward sign of the inward work of salvation.
10. The Lord’s Supper (1 Corinthians 11:28)
We believe in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolical use of the bread and the juice of the vine.
11. Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, 2:4)
We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power, and that His empowering is after the same manner as in Bible days.
12. The Spirit-Filled Life (Ephesians 4:30-32)
We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit continually.
13. The Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:1-11, Galatians 5:22-23, Romans
12:6-8, Ephesians 4:11-13)
We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life.
14. Moderation and Balance (Philippians 4:5)
We believe that all truth must be balanced with other scriptural truth in order to avoid any extreme of fanaticism and we believe that moderation should show forth in our daily walk as a believer.
15. Divine Healing (1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17, 18:18-19, James 5:14-16, 1 Corinthians 2:9, Mark 16:15-18, Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33)
We believe that divine healing is the provision of Christ to heal the sick in response to the exercise of faith, the prayer of faith, the prayer of agreement, anointing with oil, the gifts of healing or the laying on of hands. We believe that this provision of Christ is for everyone today.
16. The Second Coming (1Thessalonians 4:16-17)
We believe that Jesus will return again to earth and that all who are born again and have a personal relationship with Christ will be caught up in the air (the Rapture) and be taken to heaven with Him for all of eternity.
17. Church Membership (Acts 16:5, Hebrews 10:25)
We believe it is our sacred duty to identify and actively participate with the local and visible church of Christ.
18. Civil Government (Romans 13:1-5)
We believe that the laws of the land should be upheld at all times except in matters opposed to the Word of God.
19. The Final Judgment (2 Corinthians 5:10, Revelation 20:11-13)
We believe that all shall stand one day before God in final judgment, and there receive eternal reward or eternal judgment.
20. Heaven (John 14:2, Revelation 7:15-17)
We believe that heaven is a literal place, eternally existent.
21. Hell (Revelation 20:10,15)
We believe that hell is a literal place of eternal torment for all who reject the Lord Jesus Christ.
22. Evangelism (James 5:20, Mark 16:15, 2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
We believe that soul-winning is the Great Commission given to the Church.
23. Tithes and Offerings (Malachi 3:10, 2 Corinthians 9:7, Hebrews 7:8)
We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by the giving of tithes and free-will offerings.
24. Worship (John 4:24, Psalm 150)
We believe that “acceptable” and “true” worship is prescribed by God Himself in His Word. This embodies individual and corporate expressions of praise and thanksgiving and reverence in holiness.
25. Church Government (1 Peter 5:1-5, Romans 13)
We believe in church government to ensure order, and we believe in loyalty to those acting in rightful authority as they lead us in the Lord.
26. Unity, Liberty, and Love
We believe that in essentials there must be unity, in non-essentials, liberty, and in all things, love.